Aeropuffing Steel Stamping Plate
The plate is used for stamping nail art. Original prints allow your manicure to be expressive and unique, and thanks to the deep engraving the image accurately transfers to the silicone stamp. Recommended for use with CLASSIC Aeropuffing LED Gel Pastes (metallized CHROME LED Gel Pastes are not suitable for stamping).
Be sure to remove the blue protective film from the plate when you're starting work for the very first time.
Plate size: 12.5 x 6.5 cm. / 4.72 x 2.36 in.
- Apply gel polish base coat of choice and cure; cap the nails with any shade of Aeropuffing Gel Polish, cure in LED light for 30 seconds.
- Apply Aeropuffing No Cleanse LED Gel Matte Top Coat. Cure in LED light for 30 seconds.
- Apply Aeropuffing LED Gel Paste to the cleansed stamping plate. Remove excess gel polish with a scraper.
- Hold the plate with one hand and with the other hand transfer the pattern onto the stamp with a smooth rolling motion (do not press hard on the stamp).
- Print the image onto the nail in a rolling motion (do not press hard on the stamp), if necessary, correct with nail polish remover. Cure in LED light for 30 seconds.
- After giving the design the desired look, secure it with Aeropuffing No Cleanse LED Gel Top Coat, cure in LED light for 30 seconds.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.